The Complete Guide to Landscape Astrophotography is the ultimate manual for anyone looking to create spectacular landscape astrophotography images. By explaining the science of landscape astrophotography in clear and straightforward language, it provides insights into phenomena such as the appearance or absence of the Milky Way, the moon, and constellations. This unique approach, which combines the underlying scientific principles of astronomy with those of photography, will help deepen your understanding and give you the tools you need to fulfil your artistic vision.
Key features include:
• Distinguished Guest Gallery of images from renowned nightscape photographers such as Babak Tafreshi, Bryan Peterson, Alan Dyer, Brenda Tharp, Royce Bair, Wally Pacholka, and David Kingham
• The twenty-five best landscape astrophotography subjects and how to photograph them
• Information on state-of-the-art planning software and apps designed to enable you to capture and enhance your landscape astrophotography
• Field guide for creating a detailed plan for your night shoot
• Four detailed case studies on creating landscape astrophotography images of the Milky Way, full moon, star trails, and constellations
The Complete Guide to Landscape Astrophotography Understanding Planning Creating and Processing Nightscape Images